What you get
Entrance to the Exclusive Lounge
The Exclusive Lounge offers privacy, serenity, and comfort. It is the most luxurious way to experience the Blue Lagoon. You may stay in the lounge for 3 hours. Read more about the Exclusive lounge.
Private Changing Room
The changing room at the Exclusive Lounge are large and private. Available for 1 or 2 persons.
- Entrance to Blue LagoonEntrance to the lagoon and all other spa facilities, including changing rooms, the sauna, the steam bath, the relaxation area, and more.
- Silica Mud MaskThe silica Mud mask is Blue Lagoon’s principal element. It’s delivered at the Silica Bar inside the lagoon.
- Use of BathrobeWearing a bathrobe is ideal for time spent lounging, snacking, or exploring the lagoon facilities. Bathrobes are available in different sizes and delivered to you upon arrival. At the conclusion of your visit, the bathrobe must be returned.
- Use of TowelYou receive a large, comfortable Blue Lagoon towel to use during your visit. At the conclusion of your visit, the towel must be returned.
- SlippersSlippers are indispensable for walking around the resort, and since they are yours to keep, they make great souvenirs. Also, some form of footwear is mandatory for dining at LAVA Restaurant.
- 1st drink of your choiceYou receive the first drink of your choice at either Blue Café or Lagoon Bar. This offer is not valid for LAVA Restaurant.
- Algae MaskThe natural Algae Mask works with your skin to rejuvenate and nourish it from within. It’s delivered at the Silica Bar inside the lagoon.
- Table reservation at LAVA RestaurantChoose an available time, and a table will be reserved for you at LAVA Restaurant. This is optional, you can also choose to decline the restaurant reservation.
- Sparkling wine at LAVA RestaurantWhen seated at LAVA Restaurant, you will receive a complimentary glass of sparkling wine (if dining). Non-alcoholic is available.
- Spa Journey Product SetYou will receive a set of samples of our most popular skin care products – for both face and body. The set includes a step-by-step manual for a do-it-yourself (DIY) Spa Journey that is perfect for your time spent at the Exclusive Lounge.
- Entrance to Blue Lagoon