Blue Lagoon History
We will tell you all about how the lagoon was formed and the wonders of geothermal seawater.
You will know a lot more about volcanic activity in Iceland and the lava fields surrounding the Blue Lagoon.
Blue Lagoon Cocktail
Our very special Blue Lagoon cocktail is included in the tour. Alcoholic or non-alcoholic, it's your choice!
Elves and trolls
You will learn about the role played by elves and why it's so important to keep them happy!
The tour is approximately 40 minutes long, takes place both indoor and outdoor and is suitable for everyone. It’s ideal for guests who prefer not to enter the lagoon itself.
As you explore Blue Lagoon and its incredible view, our guides will reveal an amazing story, including:
- The volcanic eruption that created the surrounding landscape nearly 800 years ago
- How the lagoon was formed and the wonders of geothermal seawater
- The role played by elves and why it's so important to keep them happy!
- A delicious Icelandic canapés from LAVA Restaurant
- A blue lagoon cocktail from LAVA Bar
- A science lesson in our very own crazy lab
- A special gift, inspired by Icelandic nature
- The tour is available on request requires at least 5 persons
- Only available for 5 persons or more
- Please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +354 420 8800
EUR 15 (per person)