Blue Lagoon History
We will tell you all about how the lagoon was formed and the wonders of geothermal seawater.
You will know a lot more about volcanic activity in Iceland and the lava fields surrounding the Blue Lagoon.
Blue Lagoon Cocktail
Our very special Blue Lagoon cocktail is included in the tour. Alcoholic or non-alcoholic, it's your choice!
Elves and trolls
You will learn about the role played by elves and why it's so important to keep them happy!
Blue Lagoon admission is not required to take part in the tour, so it’s also ideal for guests who’d prefer not to enter the lagoon itself.
The tour is approximately 40 minutes long, takes place both indoors and outdoors and is suitable for everyone.
As you explore Blue Lagoon and its incredible views, our guides will reveal an amazing story, including:
- The volcanic eruption that created the surrounding landscape nearly 800 years ago
- How the lagoon was formed and the wonders of geothermal seawater
- The role played by elves and why it's so important to keep them happy!
The tour has guaranteed departures every day at 13:00, 15:00 and 17:00.
- A delicious Icelandic tasting menu from LAVA Restaurant
- A blue lagoon cocktail from LAVA Bar
- A science lesson in our very own crazy lab
- A special gift, inspired by Icelandic nature
How to Book?
- Book your place at reception when you arrive
- For advanced and group bookings, call +354 420 8800 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Winter (1 September - 31 May)||EUR 10|
|Summer (1 June - 31 August)||EUR 15|