Luxury Treatments & Massage
Frequently asked Questions
- By booking an in-water massage at Blue Lagoon, is the entrance fee included?
- Can I request a female masseur or therapist for a treatment?
- What food is included with the Exclusive Lounge?
- Will it be to cold having an in-water treatment during winter?
- Would you recommend a relaxing before/after in-water treatments?
- Are in-water massages performed in the view of other visitors?
- How far in advance do I need to book in-water massage or treatment?
- How far is it to walk from the Exclusive Lounge to the water?
- How is the access to the Exclusive Lounge controlled?
- Is it a good idea to wear a bathing cap during the in-water massage?
Good to know
Smoking is not allowed inside the Blue Lagoon premises..
Pregnency and Prenatal Woman
If you’re pregnant, there should be nothing to stop you enjoying Blue La...
Wear Sunglasses during Sunny Days
During sunny days, light reflection in the lagoon can be substantial. We recom...
The lagoon is designed for relaxed bathing. So, even though you can swim gentl...
Not finding it? Try searching
...you can also try these methods
+354 420 8800