Luxury Treatments & Massage
Frequently asked Questions
- By booking an in-water massage at Blue Lagoon, is the entrance fee included?
- Can I request a female masseur or therapist for a treatment?
- What food is included with the Exclusive Lounge?
- Will it be to cold having an in-water treatment during winter?
- Would you recommend a relaxing before/after in-water treatments?
- Are in-water massages performed in the view of other visitors?
- How far in advance do I need to book in-water massage or treatment?
- How far is it to walk from the Exclusive Lounge to the water?
- How is the access to the Exclusive Lounge controlled?
- Is it a good idea to wear a bathing cap during the in-water massage?
Good to know
The Water will Affect your Hair
One of the unique features of the geothermal water at Blue Lagoon is the high ...
Valuables & Jewellery
You can store any valuables with the rest of your things in your electronic lo...
Weather & Outside Conditions
The weather in Iceland is highly unpredictable, especially during the winter s...
Children at Blue Lagoon
There is an age limit of 2 years to go into the water. Toddlers are certainly ...
Not finding it? Try searching
...you can also try these methods
+354 420 8800