Skin Care Products
Frequently asked Questions
- Is there a way to get offers in the online skin care shop?
- I‘m new to Blue Lagoon products, how do I know which products to choose?
- What if I want to return products I ordered?
- Do I have to pay import fees on my order?
- Are the Blue Lagoon products safe to use during pregnancy?
- Do you use animal testing while you develop your skin care products?
- Is the Algae & Silica hand cream suitable for someone with eczema?
- Is it necessary to wash the hair twice with the Blue Lagoon shampoo?
- Which products would benefit psorarias for scalp and beard?
- What skin care products help to cure acne?
- What ages are your anti-age cream is suitable for?
- What products are recommended for psoriasis?
- Can you recommend any Blue Lagoon products for Keratosis Pilaris?
- Is Silica Mud Mask suitable for all skin types?
- Which Blue Lagoon products are recommended for facial psoriasis?
- If the packaging for a product cracks, what is there to do?
- Is it possible to get a tax free receipt when purchasing Blue Lagoon products?
- Are any Blue Lagoon products fragrance/perfume free?
- Does the Silica Mud Mask moisturize the skin?
- Is the Silica Mud Mask for the skin around the eyes?
- After using Silica energy massage oil, is it necessary to shower again?
- What products are recommended for neck skin tightening and age/sun spots?
- Can I use hydrating serum on a dehydrated skin that suffers from breakouts?
- For how long is the gift card valid and what can it be used for?
Good to know
Food & Drink
Blue Lagoon offers a range of delicious refreshment options, from light meals ...
Valuables & Jewellery
You can store any valuables with the rest of your things in your electronic lo...
Avoiding Peak Times
Peak times at Blue Lagoon are unpredictable. However, Tuesdays and Wednesdays ...
The Water will Affect your Hair
One of the unique features of the geothermal water at Blue Lagoon is the high ...
Not finding it? Try searching
...you can also try these methods
+354 420 8800