Skin Care Products
Frequently asked Questions
- I have psoriasis, what should I buy?
- I have oily skin, what day cream should I buy?
- I live in a warm country, which mask should I buy?
- What is the most popular product?
- Can I only use the serum for my face care?
- Is there paraben in any Blue Lagoon products?
- What creams are best for children?
- What is the difference between algae mask and mud mask?
- Do I pay VAT twice?
- How do I get special offers and samples
- I‘m new to Blue Lagoon products, what products should I choose?
- What if I want to return products?
- Do I have to pay import fees on my order?
- Are Blue Lagoon products animal tested?
- What cream is good for eczema?
- Which products would benefit psorarias for scalp and beard?
- What skin care products help to cure acne?
- What ages is your anti-age cream suitable for?
- What products are recommended for psoriasis?
- Is Silica Mud Mask suitable for all skin types?
- Which Blue Lagoon products are recommended for facial psoriasis?
- If the packaging for a product cracks, what is there to do?
- Is it possible to get a tax free receipt when purchasing Blue Lagoon products?
- Are any Blue Lagoon products fragrance/perfume free?
- Does the Silica Mud Mask moisturize the skin?
- Is the Silica Mud Mask for the skin around the eyes?
- After using Silica energy massage oil, is it necessary to shower again?
- What products are recommended for neck skin tightening and age/sun spots?
- Can I use hydrating serum on a dehydrated skin that suffers from breakouts?
- For how long is the gift card valid and what can it be used for?
Good to know
Pregnency and Prenatal Woman
If you’re pregnant, there should be nothing to stop you enjoying Blue La...
The Water will Affect your Hair
One of the unique features of the geothermal water at Blue Lagoon is the high ...
Massage & Treatment Guidelines
Blue Lagoon offers a range of wonderful in-water massage and treatments. Mas...
Wear Sunglasses during Sunny Days
During sunny days, light reflection in the lagoon can be substantial. We recom...
Not finding it? Try searching
...you can also try these methods
+354 420 8800