Skin Care Products
Frequently asked Questions
- I have psoriasis, what should I buy?
- I have oily skin, what day cream should I buy?
- I live in a warm country, which mask should I buy?
- What is the most popular product?
- Can I only use the serum for my face care?
- Is there paraben in any Blue Lagoon products?
- What creams are best for children?
- What is the difference between algae mask and mud mask?
- Do I pay VAT twice?
- How do I get special offers and samples
- I‘m new to Blue Lagoon products, what products should I choose?
- What if I want to return products?
- Do I have to pay import fees on my order?
- Are Blue Lagoon products animal tested?
- What cream is good for eczema?
- Which products would benefit psorarias for scalp and beard?
- What skin care products help to cure acne?
- What ages is your anti-age cream suitable for?
- What products are recommended for psoriasis?
- Is Silica Mud Mask suitable for all skin types?
- Which Blue Lagoon products are recommended for facial psoriasis?
- If the packaging for a product cracks, what is there to do?
- Is it possible to get a tax free receipt when purchasing Blue Lagoon products?
- Are any Blue Lagoon products fragrance/perfume free?
- Does the Silica Mud Mask moisturize the skin?
- Is the Silica Mud Mask for the skin around the eyes?
- After using Silica energy massage oil, is it necessary to shower again?
- What products are recommended for neck skin tightening and age/sun spots?
- Can I use hydrating serum on a dehydrated skin that suffers from breakouts?
- For how long is the gift card valid and what can it be used for?
Good to know
Life-guards are on duty at all times around the lagoon. There is also a lifegu...
There are plenty of parking spaces at Blue Lagoon, and parking is complimentar...
Swimwear & Dress Code
Bathing suits are required in and around all areas of the bathing lagoon, incl...
Food & Drink
Blue Lagoon offers a range of delicious refreshment options, from light meals ...
Not finding it? Try searching
...you can also try these methods
+354 420 8800