Skin Care Products
Frequently asked Questions
- How do I get special offers and samples
- I‘m new to Blue Lagoon products, how do I know which products to choose?
- What if I want to return products I ordered?
- Do I have to pay import fees on my order?
- Are Blue Lagoon products animal tested?
- Is the Algae & Silica hand cream suitable for someone with eczema?
- Is it necessary to wash the hair twice with the Blue Lagoon shampoo?
- Which products would benefit psorarias for scalp and beard?
- What skin care products help to cure acne?
- What products are recommended for psoriasis?
- Can you recommend any Blue Lagoon products for Keratosis Pilaris?
- Is Silica Mud Mask suitable for all skin types?
- Which Blue Lagoon products are recommended for facial psoriasis?
- If the packaging for a product cracks, what is there to do?
- Is it possible to get a tax free receipt when purchasing Blue Lagoon products?
- Are any Blue Lagoon products fragrance/perfume free?
- Does the Silica Mud Mask moisturize the skin?
- Is the Silica Mud Mask for the skin around the eyes?
- After using Silica energy massage oil, is it necessary to shower again?
- What products are recommended for neck skin tightening and age/sun spots?
- Can I use hydrating serum on a dehydrated skin that suffers from breakouts?
- For how long is the gift card valid and what can it be used for?
Good to know
Swimwear & Dress Code
Bathing suits are required in and around all areas of the bathing lagoon, incl...
Pregnency and Prenatal Woman
If you’re pregnant, there should be nothing to stop you enjoying Blue La...
The lagoon is designed for relaxed bathing. So, even though you can swim gentl...
Smoking is not allowed inside the Blue Lagoon premises..
Not finding it? Try searching
...you can also try these methods
+354 420 8800