Skin Care Products
Frequently asked Questions
- Is there a way to get offers in the online skin care shop?
- I‘m new to Blue Lagoon products, how do I know which products to choose?
- What if I want to return products I ordered?
- Do I have to pay import fees on my order?
- Are the Blue Lagoon products safe to use during pregnancy?
- Do you use animal testing while you develop your skin care products?
- Is the Algae & Silica hand cream suitable for someone with eczema?
- Is it necessary to wash the hair twice with the Blue Lagoon shampoo?
- Which products would benefit psorarias for scalp and beard?
- What skin care products help to cure acne?
- What ages are your anti-age cream is suitable for?
- What products are recommended for psoriasis?
- Can you recommend any Blue Lagoon products for Keratosis Pilaris?
- Is Silica Mud Mask suitable for all skin types?
- Which Blue Lagoon products are recommended for facial psoriasis?
- If the packaging for a product cracks, what is there to do?
- Is it possible to get a tax free receipt when purchasing Blue Lagoon products?
- Are any Blue Lagoon products fragrance/perfume free?
- Does the Silica Mud Mask moisturize the skin?
- Is the Silica Mud Mask for the skin around the eyes?
- After using Silica energy massage oil, is it necessary to shower again?
- What products are recommended for neck skin tightening and age/sun spots?
- Can I use hydrating serum on a dehydrated skin that suffers from breakouts?
- For how long is the gift card valid and what can it be used for?
Good to know
Life-guards are on duty at all times around the lagoon. There is also a lifegu...
Pregnency and Prenatal Woman
If you’re pregnant, there should be nothing to stop you enjoying Blue La...
Lost & Found
We store lost and found items for 6 weeks. If you’ve lost something, the...
The lagoon is designed for relaxed bathing. So, even though you can swim gentl...
Not finding it? Try searching
...you can also try these methods
+354 420 8800