Accommodation & Clinic
Frequently asked Questions
- Will one room accommodate 4 adults?
- How do I book a room at the Blue Lagoon Clinic Hotel?
- Is it possible to get vegeterian food when staying in the hotel?
- Is Blue Lagoon admission complimentary for hotel guests?
- Is it possible for two people to sleep in a single room?
- Is it possible to have UVB treatment and see a nurse on the first visit?
Good to know
Smoking is not allowed at Blue Lagoon. Yes, it's that simple..
Wear Sunglasses during Sunny Days
During sunny days, light reflection in the lagoon can be substantial. We recom...
Food & Drink
Blue Lagoon offers a range of delicious refreshment options, from light meals ...
For safety reasons, we have a limit of three alcoholic drinks per person for t...
Not finding it? Try searching
...you can also try these methods
+354 420 8800