Accommodation & Clinic
Frequently asked Questions
- Will one room accommodate 4 adults?
- How do I book a room at the Blue Lagoon Clinic Hotel?
- Is it possible to get vegeterian food when staying in the hotel?
- Is Blue Lagoon admission complimentary for hotel guests?
- Is it possible for two people to sleep in a single room?
- Is it possible to have UVB treatment and see a nurse on the first visit?
Good to know
Smoking is not allowed at Blue Lagoon. Yes, it's that simple..
Children at Blue Lagoon
Children of all ages are welcome at Blue Lagoon. Entrance is free of charge fo...
For safety reasons, we have a limit of three alcoholic drinks per person for t...
Lost & Found
We store lost and found items for 6 weeks. If you’ve lost something, the...
Not finding it? Try searching
...you can also try these methods
+354 420 8800