Before you visit
Frequently asked Questions
- Is the lagoon ever closed because of bad weather?
- Do I have to print out the E-tickets after booking online?
- Is there an age limit?
- What happens if don't arrive at arrival time I´ve booked?
- Do you have changing facilities for transgenders?
- Is there WI-FI access available at Blue Lagoon?
- Is it possible to visit Blue Lagoon without going in the water?
- Are children welcome at Blue Lagoon?
- Can a person with stitches swim in the lagoon?
- How accessible is the lagoon to a wheelchair user?
- What is the definition of 'disabled' to receive the discounted admission?
- Can you get married at the Blue Lagoon?
- Is swimwear available for rent?
- What is included in the standard entrance?
- Do you provide towels or bathrobes?
- Is nudity allowed in the Blue Lagoon?
- Is there an inside/outside smoking area?
- Is photography allowed in and around Blue Lagoon?
- Is it possible to bring your own food to Blue Lagoon?
- What are the benefits of joining the Blue Lagoon club?
Good to know
Life-guards are on duty at all times around the lagoon. There is also a lifegu...
Avoiding Peak Times
Blue Lagoon is open year-round, so whether you come in summer or winter, you c...
Valuables & Jewellery
You can store any valuables with the rest of your things in your electronic lo...
Everyone is welcome at Blue Lagoon, and each year we receive guests with a var...
Not finding it? Try searching
...you can also try these methods
+354 420 8800