Before you visit
Frequently asked Questions
- Is the lagoon ever closed because of bad weather?
- Do I have to print out the E-tickets after booking online?
- What happens if don't arrive at arrival time I´ve booked?
- Is there an age limit?
- Is it possible to visit Blue Lagoon without going in the water?
- Is there WI-FI access available at Blue Lagoon?
- Are children welcome at Blue Lagoon?
- Can a person with stitches swim in the lagoon?
- How accessible is the lagoon to a wheelchair user?
- What is the definition of 'disabled' to receive the discounted admission?
- Can you get married at the Blue Lagoon?
- Is swimwear available for rent?
- What is included in the standard entrance?
- Do you provide towels or bathrobes?
- Is nudity allowed in the Blue Lagoon?
- Is there an inside/outside smoking area?
- Is photography allowed in and around Blue Lagoon?
- Is it possible to bring your own food to Blue Lagoon?
- What are the benefits of joining the Blue Lagoon club?
Good to know
Wear Sunglasses during Sunny Days
During sunny days, light reflection in the lagoon can be substantial. We recom...
Accessibility for Disabled
Everyone who visits Blue Lagoon has different needs. Each year, we welcome tho...
The Water will Affect your Hair
One of the unique features of the geothermal water at Blue Lagoon is the high ...
Everyone is welcome at Blue Lagoon, and each year we receive guests with a var...
Not finding it? Try searching
...you can also try these methods
+354 420 8800