Before you visit
Frequently asked Questions
- Do I have to print out the E-tickets after booking online?
- What happens if don't arrive at arrival time I´ve booked?
- Is there an age limit?
- Is it possible to visit Blue Lagoon without going in the water?
- Is there WI-FI access available at Blue Lagoon?
- Are children welcome at Blue Lagoon?
- Does Blue Lagoon offer annual pass for entrance to Blue Lagoon?
- Can a person with stitches swim in the lagoon?
- How accessible is the lagoon to a wheelchair user?
- What is the definition of 'disabled' to receive the discounted admission?
- Can you get married at the Blue Lagoon?
- Is swimwear available for rent?
- What is included in the standard entrance?
- Do you provide towels or bathrobes?
- Is nudity allowed in the Blue Lagoon?
- What day and time of the week tend to be the least crowded?
- Is there an inside/outside smoking area?
- Is photography allowed in and around Blue Lagoon?
- Is it possible to bring your own food to Blue Lagoon?
- What are the benefits of joining the Blue Lagoon club?
Good to know
For safety reasons, we have a limit of three alcoholic drinks per person for t...
The Water will Affect your Hair
One of the unique features of the geothermal water at Blue Lagoon is the high ...
Lost & Found
We store lost and found items for 6 weeks. If you’ve lost something, the...
Smoking is not allowed inside the Blue Lagoon premises..
Not finding it? Try searching
...you can also try these methods
+354 420 8800