Before you visit
Frequently asked Questions
- I lost something while visiting Blue Lagoon, how do I get it back?
- Is the lagoon ever closed because of bad weather?
- Do I have to print out the E-tickets after booking online?
- Is there an age limit?
- What happens if don't arrive at arrival time I´ve booked?
- Do you have changing facilities for transgenders?
- Is there WI-FI access available at Blue Lagoon?
- Is it possible to visit Blue Lagoon without going in the water?
- Are children welcome at Blue Lagoon?
- Can a person with stitches swim in the lagoon?
- How accessible is the lagoon to a wheelchair user?
- What is the definition of 'disabled' to receive the discounted admission?
- Can you get married at the Blue Lagoon?
- Is swimwear available for rent?
- Do you provide towels or bathrobes?
- Is nudity allowed in the Blue Lagoon?
- Is there an inside/outside smoking area?
- Is photography allowed in and around Blue Lagoon?
- Is it possible to bring your own food to Blue Lagoon?
- What are the benefits of joining the Blue Lagoon club?
Good to know
The lagoon is designed for relaxed bathing. So, even though you can swim gentl...
Smoking is not allowed inside the Blue Lagoon premises..
Valuables & Jewellery
You can store any valuables with the rest of your things in your electronic lo...
There are plenty of parking spaces at Blue Lagoon, and parking is complimentar...
Not finding it? Try searching
...you can also try these methods
+354 420 8800