Before you visit
Frequently asked Questions
- Is there an age limit?
- Is it possible to go in and out of the Blue Lagoon all day?
- Is it possible to visit Blue Lagoon without going in the water?
- Is there WI-FI access available at Blue Lagoon?
- Are children welcome at Blue Lagoon?
- Is there a child care at Blue Lagoon?
- Does Blue Lagoon offer annual pass for entrance to Blue Lagoon?
- Can a person with stitches swim in the lagoon?
- How accessible is the lagoon to a wheelchair user?
- What is the definition of 'disabled' to receive the discounted admission?
- Can you get married at the Blue Lagoon?
- Is swimwear available for rent?
- What is included in the standard entrance?
- Do you provide towels or bathrobes?
- Is nudity allowed in the Blue Lagoon?
- What day and time of the week tend to be the least crowded?
- Is there an inside/outside smoking area?
- Is photography allowed in and around Blue Lagoon?
- Is it possible to bring your own food to Blue Lagoon?
- What are the benefits of joining the Blue Lagoon club?
Good to know
Wear Sunglasses during Sunny Days
During sunny days, light reflection in the lagoon can be substantial. We recom...
Food & Drink
Blue Lagoon offers a range of delicious refreshment options, from light meals ...
The Water will Affect your Hair
One of the unique features of the geothermal water at Blue Lagoon is the high ...
Life-guards are on duty at all times around the lagoon. There is also a lifegu...
Not finding it? Try searching
...you can also try these methods
+354 420 8800