Before you visit
Frequently asked Questions
- Is the lagoon ever closed because of bad weather?
- Do I have to print out the E-tickets after booking online?
- What happens if don't arrive at arrival time I´ve booked?
- Is there an age limit?
- Is it possible to visit Blue Lagoon without going in the water?
- Is there WI-FI access available at Blue Lagoon?
- Are children welcome at Blue Lagoon?
- Does Blue Lagoon offer annual pass for entrance to Blue Lagoon?
- Can a person with stitches swim in the lagoon?
- How accessible is the lagoon to a wheelchair user?
- What is the definition of 'disabled' to receive the discounted admission?
- Can you get married at the Blue Lagoon?
- Is swimwear available for rent?
- What is included in the standard entrance?
- Do you provide towels or bathrobes?
- Is nudity allowed in the Blue Lagoon?
- Is there an inside/outside smoking area?
- Is photography allowed in and around Blue Lagoon?
- Is it possible to bring your own food to Blue Lagoon?
- What are the benefits of joining the Blue Lagoon club?
Good to know
Massage & Treatment Guidelines
Blue Lagoon offers a range of wonderful in-water massage and treatments. Mas...
Food & Drink
Blue Lagoon offers a range of delicious refreshment options, from light meals ...
Avoiding Peak Times
Blue Lagoon is open year-round, so whether you come in summer or winter, you c...
Blue Lagoon offers safe luggage storage, where you can store your bags while b...
Not finding it? Try searching
...you can also try these methods
+354 420 8800