Before you visit
Frequently asked Questions
- Is it possible to go in and out of the Blue Lagoon all day?
- Is it possible to visit Blue Lagoon without going in the water?
- Is there WI-FI access available at Blue Lagoon?
- Are children welcome at Blue Lagoon?
- Is there a child care at Blue Lagoon?
- Does Blue Lagoon offer annual pass for entrance to Blue Lagoon?
- Can a person with stitches swim in the lagoon?
- How accessible is the lagoon to a wheelchair user?
- What is the definition of 'disabled' to receive the discounted admission?
- Can you get married at the Blue Lagoon?
- Is swimwear available for rent?
- What is included in the standard entrance?
- Do you provide towels or bathrobes?
- Is nudity allowed in the Blue Lagoon?
- What day and time of the week tend to be the least crowded?
- Is there an inside/outside smoking area?
- Is photography allowed in and around Blue Lagoon?
- Is it possible to bring your own food to Blue Lagoon?
- What are the benefits of joining the Blue Lagoon club?
Good to know
Accessibility for Disabled
Everyone who visits Blue Lagoon has different needs. Each year, we welcome tho...
The lagoon is designed for relaxed bathing. So, even though you can swim gentl...
Avoiding Peak Times
Peak times at Blue Lagoon are unpredictable. However, Tuesdays and Wednesdays ...
Swimwear & Dress Code
Bathing suits are required in and around all areas of the bathing lagoon, incl...
Not finding it? Try searching
...you can also try these methods
+354 420 8800