Before you visit
Frequently asked Questions
- Is it possible to go in and out of the Blue Lagoon all day?
- Is it possible to visit Blue Lagoon without going in the water?
- Is there WI-FI access available at Blue Lagoon?
- Are children welcome at Blue Lagoon?
- Is there a child care at Blue Lagoon?
- Does Blue Lagoon offer annual pass for entrance to Blue Lagoon?
- Can a person with stitches swim in the lagoon?
- How accessible is the lagoon to a wheelchair user?
- What is the definition of 'disabled' to receive the discounted admission?
- Can you get married at the Blue Lagoon?
- Is swimwear available for rent?
- What is included in the standard entrance?
- Do you provide towels or bathrobes?
- Is nudity allowed in the Blue Lagoon?
- What day and time of the week tend to be the least crowded?
- Is there an inside/outside smoking area?
- Is photography allowed in and around Blue Lagoon?
- Is it possible to bring your own food to Blue Lagoon?
- What are the benefits of joining the Blue Lagoon club?
Good to know
Accessibility for Disabled
Everyone who visits Blue Lagoon has different needs. Each year, we welcome tho...
Massage & Treatment Guidelines
Blue Lagoon offers a range of wonderful treatments and massage therapies. Here...
There are plenty of parking spaces at Blue Lagoon, and parking is complimentar...
Swimwear & Dress Code
Bathing suits are required in and around all areas of the bathing lagoon, incl...
Not finding it? Try searching
...you can also try these methods
+354 420 8800