Before you visit
Frequently asked Questions
- Is the lagoon ever closed because of bad weather?
- Do I have to print out the E-tickets after booking online?
- Is there an age limit?
- What happens if don't arrive at arrival time I´ve booked?
- Do you have changing facilities for transgenders?
- Is there WI-FI access available at Blue Lagoon?
- Is it possible to visit Blue Lagoon without going in the water?
- Are children welcome at Blue Lagoon?
- Can a person with stitches swim in the lagoon?
- How accessible is the lagoon to a wheelchair user?
- What is the definition of 'disabled' to receive the discounted admission?
- Can you get married at the Blue Lagoon?
- Is swimwear available for rent?
- What is included in the standard entrance?
- Do you provide towels or bathrobes?
- Is nudity allowed in the Blue Lagoon?
- Is there an inside/outside smoking area?
- Is photography allowed in and around Blue Lagoon?
- Is it possible to bring your own food to Blue Lagoon?
- What are the benefits of joining the Blue Lagoon club?
Good to know
Swimwear & Dress Code
Bathing suits are required in and around all areas of the bathing lagoon, incl...
Transfers & How to get here
The Blue Lagoon is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Iceland and...
The lagoon is designed for relaxed bathing. So, even though you can swim gentl...
For safety reasons, we have a limit of three alcoholic drinks per person for t...
Not finding it? Try searching
...you can also try these methods
+354 420 8800